|Company name:||ApexTra OÜ|
|Address:||Veskiposti 2-1002 - 10138 Tallinn - Estonia|
|Tel. FR:||+33 9 77 19 88 85|
|Tel. USA:||+1 678 459 2739|
Your privacy is very important to us. This policy outlines
who we are, what personal information we collect, how we use it, and how you
may update your personal information.
Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be
identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in
conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or
likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data of
European citizens or residents (“EU Personal Data”) is governed by the EU
General Data Protection Regulation (referred to herein as the “GDPR”).
Who are we?
ApexTra, LLC and/or our affiliates or subsidiaries
(collectively, “ApexTra”) is in receipt of your personal information pursuant
to a contract or other agreement between ApexTra and one of our clients. This means
that our client is the data “controller” who determines the purposes and means
by which ApexTra, as data “processor,” processes your personal data, including
sending to third party applications where required by an ApexTra client.
How do we process your personal data?
ApexTra complies with its obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure, and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
Your personal data that was provided to ApexTra will be
stored in ApexTra’s data centers in the United States and/or Europe for the
purpose of providing you with access to our services and technology platforms.
Why are we collecting your personal data?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide access to ApexTra’s suite of services, technology platforms, and solutions
- To administer and manage user accounts and take action with respect to user accounts
- To look into any complaints or questions you may raise
- To inform you of opportunities, events and activities we or the ApexTra client are undertaking
transmit data directly to another data processor, to a client of ApexTra
or to a client of an ApexTra client in connection with services being rendered
to any such parties
What type of personal data do we have?
The personal data about you that we retain allows you to successfully work in our technology platform and is usually limited to the following:
- Your name, email address, and a username created within the system
- Your IP address while using the system
- Your country of residence or time zone
company you are directly working for or providing services to while using
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
We are processing your personal information under several legal bases, including because it is:
- necessary for compliance with our legal obligations
- necessary for the performance of a contract between ApexTra and an ApexTra client or between you and an ApexTra client (e.g., to allow you to submit or execute projects using the technology products)
- necessary for our legitimate business interests (e.g., engaging with ApexTra clients in order to satisfy contract requirements and for record keeping purposes)
- necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims and
to your consent
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential
and will be shared only internally among ApexTra employees and in certain
limited circumstances, with third parties, such as other technology
applications with respect to which ApexTra’s client has directed ApexTra to
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will keep your personal data for no longer than
reasonably necessary for our ongoing business relationship and for record
keeping purposes and in case of any legal claims or complaints.
Your rights and your personal data
If you are a European citizen or resident, you have the following rights under the GDPR with respect to your personal data (unless an exemption applies):
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which ApexTra holds about you
- The right to request that ApexTra corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for ApexTra to retain such data
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
- The right to request that ApexTra provide you, as the data subject, with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing
right to lodge a complaint with governmental agencies or Data Protection
Authorities as provided for in the GDPR
Transfer of Data Abroad
Your personal data will be stored in ApexTra’s data center in the United States. ApexTra is Privacy Shield certified and a regular user of EU Model Clauses. Both programs to transfer personal data from Europe to the U.S. will remain valid and available under the GDPR.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose not
covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new
notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting
out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever
necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints, please contact:
John Di Rico
Data Privacy Officer
+33 9 77 19 88 85
To opt out of ApexTra processing your personal data for mailing list purposes, visit ApexTra’s Opt-Out Portal. Please note that if you opt-out, you will no longer receive updates and news from ApexTra.
If you are a European citizen or resident and you wish to exercise your rights to data rectification, erasure, portability, access, and/or restricted processing, please contact us.